Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Kirkwood
Subject Re: Write Ahead Logging for Hash Indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 24/08/16 16:33, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 9:53 AM, Mark Kirkwood
> <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
>> On 24/08/16 15:36, Amit Kapila wrote:
>>> On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 8:54 AM, Mark Kirkwood
>>> <mark.kirkwood@catalyst.net.nz> wrote:
>>> Can you get the call stacks?
>>>
>> For every stuck backend? (just double checking)...
> Yeah.

Cool,

I managed to reproduce with a reduced workload of 4 backends, then
noticed that the traces for 3 of 'em were all the same. So I've attached
the 2 unique ones, plus noted what pg_stat_activity thought the wait
event was, in case that is useful.

Cheers

Mark

Attachment