Compilation errors when building TCL interface on HP-UX 11 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From afalanga@syracusenetworks.com (Andrew Falanga)
Subject Compilation errors when building TCL interface on HP-UX 11
Date
Re: Compilation errors when building TCL interface on  ("Nigel J. Andrews" <nandrews@investsystems.co.uk>)
List pgsql-general
Hello to all,

This is not the first time I've installed Postgres, but it is the
first time I've tried to install the TCL library on HP-UX.  I really
need to get the TCL interface build (with TK).

The configure script picks up on the TCL libraries ok when doing the
configuration.  However, when I call /opt/gnu/make/gmake to compile
the build, I continually bomb out when reading pgtcl.c.  Several
variables saying "Waring, xxxx undeclared first use in this function"
and so forth.

What is the magic ingrediant to get this stuff to build properly.  The
OS platform is HP-UX 11i.  TCL version 8.3.4 and so forth.  Forgive
the ignorance, but is this just something as simple as passing some
further compiler flags?

Thanks for any help that you can give me,
Andy