Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes
Date
Re: [HACKERS] snapbuild woes  (David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017-04-08 15:56, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2017-04-08 09:51:39 -0400, David Steele wrote:
>> On 3/2/17 7:54 PM, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> >
>> > Yes the copy patch needs rebase as well. But these ones are fine.
>>
>> This bug has been moved to CF 2017-07.
>
> FWIW, as these are bug-fixes that need to be backpatched, I do plan to
> work on them soon.

CF 2017-07 pertains to postgres 11, is that right?

But I hope you mean to commit these snapbuild patches before the
postgres 10 release?  As far as I know, logical replication is still
very broken without them (or at least some of that set of 5 patches - I
don't know which ones are essential and which may not be).

If it's at all useful I can repeat tests to show how often current
master still fails (easily 50% or so failure-rate).

This would be the pgbench-over-logical-replication test that I did so
often earlier on.

thanks,

Erik Rijkers