Re: jsonpath syntax extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: jsonpath syntax extensions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Nikita,

On 2/27/20 10:57 AM, Nikita Glukhov wrote:

> Attached patches implement several useful jsonpath syntax extensions.
> I already published them two years ago in the original SQL/JSON thread,
> but then after creation of separate threads for SQL/JSON functions and
> JSON_TABLE I forgot about them.

Are these improvements targeted at PG13 or PG14?  This seems to be a
pretty big change for the last CF of PG13.  I know these have been
submitted before but that was a few years ago so I think they count as new.

Regards,
--
-David
david@pgmasters.net