Re: Postgers 9.3 - ubuntu 16.04 - Are clogs entires automaticallydeleted? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Postgers 9.3 - ubuntu 16.04 - Are clogs entires automaticallydeleted?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 7/18/19 1:34 AM, Cumer Cristiano wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Today I wanted to dump a database but pg_dump is complaining about missing clog files.
> I’m quite sure that nobody has deleted the files and that my filesystem is consistent.

What is the exact message you get?

What is the full version of Postgres, for example 9.3.x?

> If I look in my clog directory I can see the files starting from 0013. The first ones are missing. I have checked the
backupsof a month ago and there I can see previous clog files, 0010,0011. I don’t have older backups.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com