Re: [HACKERS] scram and \password - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: [HACKERS] scram and \password
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 04/28/2017 07:49 AM, Noah Misch wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 11:04:14PM +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
>> I'll continue reviewing the rest of the patch on Monday, but [...]
>
> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
> update.  Moreover, this open item has been in progress for 17 days, materially
> longer than the 1-2 week RMT non-intervention period.  Refer to the policy on
> open item ownership:
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com

I just pushed some little cleanups that caught my eye while working on
this. I need to rebase the patch set I sent earlier, and fix the little
things that Michael pointed out, but that shouldn't take long. I plan to
push a fix for this on Tuesday (Monday is a national holiday here).

- Heikki