Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: [GENERAL] C++ port of Postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 08/16/2016 09:33 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 10:47 AM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
>> On 8/16/16 2:52 AM, Gavin Flower wrote:

> I agree with your statement that one of our biggest problems is
> getting more developers interested in working on PostgreSQL.  Even if
> there's only a 10% chance that something like this will help, why not?
>  We're not talking about moving the earth.

Right. It is just reality that less people are learning C which means
less people will be interested in joining a project that is focused or
(required) to be C.

Sincerely,

JD

--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.