Re: Remaining items for 8.4 (was Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1710)) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Koichi Suzuki
Subject Re: Remaining items for 8.4 (was Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1710))
Date
In response to Re: Remaining items for 8.4 (was Re: Updates of SE-PostgreSQL 8.4devel patches (r1710))  (Heikki Linnakangas <heikki.linnakangas@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Sorry I see the comment.   I'll continue the work to fulfill the comment.

--
------
Koichi Suzuki