Feature request: Copy+Paste for multiple rows and cells - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Eugene Lisitsky
Subject Feature request: Copy+Paste for multiple rows and cells
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi!

Thanks for your program. I use it every day.
Copy+Paste in table grid often helps to maintain data.
I have 2 little ideas for improving it.

1) If you copy some cells of a row and try to paste them, pasting occurs not from column where you clicked but from the first one.
It's not well sometimes. For example: if you have first column as ID with serial type, you wanna to insert data to the next columns.

2) Another idea is to allow copying and pasting for several rows.
If I paste to the new (inexistent) row then pgAdmin can insert some new rows.
If I start pasting to the existent row but there is not enough rows in the target table then PgAdmin can insert new missing rows into the table with a data .

3) Combine 1+2 together.
I can select some cells in a rectangular block using mouse, then copy to buffer, and paste to any table starting from place I want.

--
Yours,
Eugene Lisitsky