A new mailing list for PG Day France ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Damien Clochard
Subject A new mailing list for PG Day France ?
Date
List pgsql-www
Hi everyone !

( I'm not sure this is the right place for this request, if not feel
free to redirect me to the appropriate channel )

The PG Day France is the main French-Speaking PostgreSQL event since
2008. The conference is  organized by volunteers using a mailing list
hosted on the postgresql.fr plateform with a mailman2 instance (
https://listes.postgresql.fr ). This mailman service is now very old and
we (the PGFR web administrators) are thinking about shutting down it
progressively.

My question here is : Do you think that the PG Day France mailing list
could be hosted on lists.postgresql.org ?

Here's further details :

* PG Day France is a non-profit community event supported by the
PostgreSQLFr association
* The main language would be French
* The current mailing list is open to anyone
* The current mailing list archive is public
* The trafic is approx. 300 messages / year, mostly from december to
june
* We currently have 50 subscribers

I guess the name of the list would be pgdayfr@lists.postgresql.org or
pgfr-pgdayfr@lists.postgresql.org

Thanks for your time,

--
Damien Clochard
President of the PostgreSQLFr association