Multiple LDAP Servers for ldap Authentication - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kumar, Virendra
Subject Multiple LDAP Servers for ldap Authentication
Date
Re: Multiple LDAP Servers for ldap Authentication  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hi,

I am going through ldap authentication documents in PostgreSQL and found that we can specify multiple ldap servers but sure how. I have put two entries in double quotes like below:

--

host    all     all                            0.0.0.0/0              ldap ldapserver="server1.com server2.com" ldapprefix=PROD01\

There is no complain when reloading the pg_hba.conf file however when server1.com is down the connection just times out instead of trying server2. Does anybody have idea how to configure it or how to make this work.

Regards,

Virendra

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.

received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.