Re: Table Partitioning : Having child tables in multiple database servers - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ransika de Silva
Subject Re: Table Partitioning : Having child tables in multiple database servers
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Many thanks for the quick response.

Why I raised the previous question was to get an answer/solution for the following requirement;

The client wants to have the freedom of increasing the processor power AND the storage by introducing new database servers.

What is your thought on getting the above mentioned requirement satisfied.

Thanking you and anticipating a response soon.

Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz
Apologies for directly sending you the mail.

Regards
Ransika

2009/7/7 Grzegorz Jaśkiewicz <gryzman@gmail.com>
you should ask the question on the list (press reply-all, not just
reply to my previous message please).

--
GJ