Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: [bug] Logical Decoding of relation rewrite with toast does not reset toast_hash - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Zhang
Subject Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: [bug] Logical Decoding of relation rewrite with toast does not reset toast_hash
Date
In response to Re: [UNVERIFIED SENDER] Re: [bug] Logical Decoding of relation rewrite with toast does not reset toast_hash  ("Drouvot, Bertrand" <bdrouvot@amazon.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Drouvot,

> I don't see extra data in your output and it looks like your
> copy/paste is missing some content, no?
>
> On my side, that looks good and here is what i get with the patch applied:

I ran the test again, now I got the same output as yours, and it looks
good for me. (The issue I mentioned in previous email was caused by my
console output.)

Thank you,

--
David