Re: SCRAM inplementation - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Álvaro Hernández Tortosa
Subject Re: SCRAM inplementation
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

On 03/04/17 02:50, Michael Paquier wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 3, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Álvaro Hernández Tortosa <aht@8kdata.com> wrote:
>>      Same as above: the idea is to have it as a general-purpose library.
>> Maybe others want SHA-1. It is very simple to implement it, it adds no extra
>> effort.
> You may be interested in something like this one:
> https://github.com/ogrebgr/scram-sasl

     Thanks. I already did have a look at it.

     But this library comes with 0 tests. And has some code copied over
other projects, which becomes (probably) unmaintained. I'm writing a
clean-room implementation, with proper tests and no code copied
(dependencies if required).

     There are some nice ideas in the library, though.

     Álvaro

--

Álvaro Hernández Tortosa

<8K>data