Experiences of PostgreSQL on-disk bitmap index patch - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christan Josefsson
Subject Experiences of PostgreSQL on-disk bitmap index patch
Date
Re: Experiences of PostgreSQL on-disk bitmap index patch  ("Alexander Staubo" <alex@purefiction.net>)
List pgsql-general
Hi!

I'm working on building a PostgreSQL based data warehouse, and I'm thus very interested in any experiences and usage of the PostgreSQL bitmap index patches (which I've found on pgsql-patches).

Anyone using these patchese on production systems?
Anyone know if the patches run on latest stable 8.2?
Issues applying the patch to latest 8.2 source?
Other experiences of the patches?

If there's any PgSQL developer reading this - when can on-disk bitmap indexes be expected to be included in stable PostgreSQL versions?

Thank you folks!

Best regards,
Christian