Re: Graphical Query Builder enable/disable switch (or confirmation dialog) - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From valgog
Subject Re: Graphical Query Builder enable/disable switch (or confirmation dialog)
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

When you accidentally click on the scary tab (I managed to do it twice
already) the whole pgAdmin is blocked for more then 3 minutes. It is
not normal not to ask for a confirmation before some long lasting
operation (especially when the button to start this operation locates
directly under most used buttons on the toolbar).

And why not to add the enable/disable switch? There is a possibility
to control which elements types are to be shown in the object tree.

With best regards,

-- Valentine Gogichashvili