Re: pg_bsd_indent vs vpath - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: pg_bsd_indent vs vpath
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On 2023-03-23 Th 16:46, Tom Lane wrote:
Looks like we need a little magic to allow pg_bsd_indent to be part of a
vpath build:
Yeah, I think I fixed that at dccef0f2f, but fairywren hasn't run since.
(I'd thought that it was some weird Msys-ism, but if you say it's VPATH
then all is clear, other than why we didn't notice already.)

The code to pick up src/tools isn't in released code yet, and I just updated fairywren from git to test some other code.

Anyway, it's all good, fairywren is now building this happily.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan