Re: can select contents of view but not view itself, despite indirect membership - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Kevin Field
Subject Re: can select contents of view but not view itself, despite indirect membership
Date
List pgsql-general
> My guess is that it has something to do with the join to the table
> 'mandate'.  If your view definition includes a CASE WHEN... that would

My new guess is something to do with permissions being cached
somewhere, because this morning when I tried it (SET followed by
SELECT from page_startup) from pgAdminIII, it worked.  I had shut down
pgAdminIII before leaving last night.  Gah!

Oh well, at least it's working now.  I guess I should remember to
always try restarting everything...

Kev