Re: Fwd: I would like to start a local PUG - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Santiago Zarate
Subject Re: Fwd: I would like to start a local PUG
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Cesar?... i know many Cesar, one of them its member of Ubuntu-ve (The LoCo team for venezuela at ubuntu).. but could you please be a little bit more specific?

About the contacts that would be great, im asking atm in my team searching for more people...

2007/10/30, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>:
Santiago,

> Greetings, i am Santiago Zarate, a postgreSQL enthusiast from venezuela,
> and i would like to start a PUG. i already know about 10 people wanting
> to go with it... and well i would like some guidance, since its my first
> step with all this...
>
> any help/suggestion are going to be very very welcome

First off, you know Cesar?

Starting a PUG is easy for us.  We give you a mailing list and a Movable
Type page.  The hard part is yours: you need to schedule a meeting, and
get people to show up.

When I'm back in my office, I can probably find a few more contacts in
VE for you.

--Josh