Re: [DOCS] store procedure - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: [DOCS] store procedure
Date
List pgsql-docs
On 6/16/17 04:52, manish.kumar@tamarindservices.com wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/plpgsql.html
>
> hello ,I am new to the postgreSql , so i just want to know is it possible to
> write a store procedure in postgresql such as mysql. if yes then how .please
> suggest me with better answer.

PostgreSQL does not have CREATE PROCEDURE, only CREATE FUNCTION.
However, there might be other differences if you are coming from a
different system.

This is not the right mailing list for this question.  See pgsql-general
or pgsql-novice please.