Re: pgbench stopped supporting large number of client connections on Windows - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: pgbench stopped supporting large number of client connections on Windows
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2/1/21 8:18 AM, Masahiko Sawada wrote:

>> This patch on Commitfest has been "Waiting on Author" for almost 2
>> months. Could you share the current status? Are you updating the
>> patch?
>
> Status update for a commitfest entry.
>
> Since this is a bug fix, I've moved this patch to the next commitfest.
> I think if this patch is still inactive until the feature freeze we
> can remove this entry by setting it to "Returned with Feedback".

If no further work is planned on this patch then we should close it. I
plan to do that on April 1 if there are no objections.

It's listed as a bug but seems like a limitation that could just be
documented.

Regards,
--
-David