Re: row filtering for logical replication - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: row filtering for logical replication
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 3/1/18 4:27 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> On 2018-03-01 16:27:11 +0100, Erik Rijkers wrote:
>> Very, very useful.  I really do hope this patch survives the
>> late-arrival-cull.
>
> FWIW, I don't think it'd be fair or prudent. There's definitely some
> issues (see e.g. Craig's reply), and I don't see why this patch'd
> deserve an exemption from the "nontrivial patches shouldn't be submitted
> to the last CF" policy?

I'm unable to find this in the CF under the title or author name.  If it
didn't get entered then it is definitely out.

If it does have an entry, then I agree with Andres that it should be
pushed to the next CF.

--
-David
david@pgmasters.net