Re: [ODBC] UseServerSidePrepare not working on aix - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: [ODBC] UseServerSidePrepare not working on aix
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Keith,

On 2017/06/21 6:42, Keith Handlon wrote:

I’m getting an error like the connection was dropped trying to read data.

ERROR: CLI open cursor error: Could not receive the response, communication

       down ??

What kind of queries do you issue?

Could you take mylog and send it to me?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

9.6.031 driver using 9.4.12 libpq.

I have to turn off UseServerSidePrepare to get a successful read.

Anyone run into anything like this?  I wondering/hoping if it is something simple like a configure option or something at build time.

Thanks,

Keith