Re: EDB builds Postgres 13 with an obsolete ICU version - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Kellerer
Subject Re: EDB builds Postgres 13 with an obsolete ICU version
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Magnus Hagander schrieb am 18.08.2020 um 11:38:
> It might be a slightly larger percentage on Windows who use it, but
> I'm willing to bet it's still quite low.

I have seen increasingly more questions around ICU collations on Windows due to the fact that people that migrate from
SQLServer to Postgres very often keep Windows as the operating system and they want to get SQL Server's
case-insensitivity(at least partially) using ICU collations.

Thomas