Re: [GENERAL] Missing folder rhel-6Workstation-x86_64 for 9.6 repo(redhat) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Sari Thiele
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Missing folder rhel-6Workstation-x86_64 for 9.6 repo(redhat)
Date
Re: [GENERAL] Missing folder rhel-6Workstation-x86_64 for 9.6 repo(redhat)  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
List pgsql-general
Hi,

it would be really great, if someone can look at this.

Just to be clear, I am talking about the folder here:

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/

There is one for RHEL7 Workstation, but not for RHEL6.

Thanks,
Sari

--
Sari Thiele