Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Which CMS/Ecommerce/Shopping cart ?
Date
List pgsql-general
> Except for Drupal's partial support, I cant find any which has a
sizeable
> deployment and community size behind it. Spree is a new RoR based
system,
> that would obviously work with PG, but doesnt have a sizeable deployment
> base.

Drupal + Ubercart + a ton of their modules work great. It is what drives:

http://www.postgresqlconference.org/
http://www.postgresql.us
http://www.fossexperts.com/
http://www.commandprompt.com/portal

   503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com/
   The PostgreSQL Company, serving since 1997