Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jacob Champion
Subject Re: [Commitfest 2022-07] is Done!
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8/1/22 16:08, Jacob Champion wrote:
> "Today" was slightly optimistic. I'm down to the final stretch of forty
> patches; I'll come back to those tomorrow with fresh eyes.

All right, every entry from July has been closed out or moved! Apologies
for dropping entries from cfbot temporarily; that should all be fixed
now (and I've made a note in the wiki for the next CFM).

We closed roughly 40% of the July entries, and decreased the volume of
entries in the next CF by almost a hundred, which I think we should all
feel pretty good about. (Hopefully many of the Returned patches will
come back refreshed, but also hopefully that will be balanced out by
commits from the RfC queue.)

Thanks for having me as CFM!

--Jacob