AW: AW: BUG #16859: PostGIS 30 and 31 installation on SLES15 SP2 missing package SFCGAL or gmp - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kämpf, Heiko (OWL-IT)
Subject AW: AW: BUG #16859: PostGIS 30 and 31 installation on SLES15 SP2 missing package SFCGAL or gmp
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Dear Devrim,

many thanks for the last statement about providing opensuse libjson-c5 package.
We are aware on how to get software packages from opensuse in general.
But we don't want to povide any package from opensuse by it's own to our SUSE Manager environment
that is normally used for SUSE Linux Enterprise Software channels.
If this software is needed for the installation of PostGIS software that is provided on the offical PostgreSQL download
sites,

we expect the library is included to the relevant repositories that are released for SLES15 SP2.
So we would like to ask for providing this package to your official PostgreSQL download sites.

Many thanks
Kind regards
Heiko Kaempf