Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Sargent
Subject Re: Can anyone please provide me list of customers using postgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general

On 1/15/19 12:42 PM, Ramamoorthi, Meenakshi wrote:

Dear folks:

1)     Can someone please send me a link of all companies using PostgreSQL ?

Postgres is free.  There is no list of licensed sites

2)     Both government and private companies using PostgreSQL

3)     Any security issues found earlier and the steps taken for resolution or how it was mitigated.

4)     Advantages of PostgreSQL compared to other databases like Oracle, MySQL etc.

Thanks and best regards

Meenakshi Ramamoorthi