Re: Build configured with injection points? - Mailing list buildfarm-members

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Build configured with injection points?
Date
List buildfarm-members
On Wed, Jul 31, 2024 at 02:20:44PM +0200, Antonin Houska wrote:
> I was curious about $SUBJECT. The configuration logs on the several buildfarm
> members I checked do not indicate that the feature is used. Just a reminder,
> in case it's an omission.
>
> [I'm not subscribed to this list.]

Injection points are disabled by default.  FWIW, I have added the
configure switch to my buildfarm members gokiburi, batta and hachi a
couple of months ago, with TAP tests set.  The CI is using injection
points by default since 183b6f73b04e, so that's used quite a lot
actually.
--
Michael

Attachment