Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Nathan Bossart
Subject Re: An improved README experience for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 03, 2024 at 10:10:58AM -0500, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> Tom, Alvaro, and Peter have all expressed a preference to use the .github/
> directory, so at the moment I still intend to proceed with the v3 patch
> unless further discussion changes things.

Committed.

We could also add a GOVERNANCE.md file that points to the new
https://www.postgresql.org/about/governance/ page, but I couldn't find
where that gets displayed on GitHub, so AFAICT it would just be buried in
.github/.

--
nathan