Re: relfilenode statistics - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bertrand Drouvot
Subject Re: relfilenode statistics
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 03, 2024 at 11:11:46AM +0000, Bertrand Drouvot wrote:
> Yeah, I’ll update the commit message in V2 with better explanations once I get
> feedback on V1 (should we decide to move on with the relfilenode stats idea).

Please find attached v2, mandatory rebase due to cd312adc56. In passing it
provides a more detailed commit message (also making clear that the goal of this
patch is to start the discussion and agree on the design before moving forward.)

Regards,

--
Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team