Re: Infinite loop in XLogPageRead() on standby - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Infinite loop in XLogPageRead() on standby
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 04, 2024 at 04:16:43PM +0200, Alexander Kukushkin wrote:
> Now that beta1 was released I hope you are not so busy and hence would like
> to follow up on this problem.

I am still working on something for the v18 cycle that I'd like to
present before the beginning of the next commit fest, so I am a bit
busy to get that out first.  Fingers crossed to not have open items to
look at..  This thread is one of the things I have marked as an item
to look at, yes.
--
Michael

Attachment