Re: Fix resource leak (src/backend/libpq/be-secure-common.c) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Fix resource leak (src/backend/libpq/be-secure-common.c)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 13, 2024 at 08:06:57PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> Any chance we'll have these fixes in v17?
>
> Nice timing, I was actually rebasing them today to get them committed.

Looks sensible seen from here, as these paths could use a LOG or rely
on a memory context permanent to the backend causing junk to be
accumulated.  It's not that much, still that would accumulate.
--
Michael

Attachment