Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 05, 2023 at 07:29:59AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Okay.  Thanks for the update.

While in Prague, Andres and Peter E. have mentioned me that we perhaps
had better move on with this patch sooner than later, without waiting
for the two buildfarm members to do the switch because much more
cleanup is required for the documentation once the scripts are
removed.

So, any objections with the patch as presented to remove the scripts
while moving the existing doc blocks from install-windows.sgml that
still need more discussion?
--
Michael

Attachment