Re: "38.10.10. Shared Memory and LWLocks" may require a clarification - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: "38.10.10. Shared Memory and LWLocks" may require a clarification
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 31, 2023 at 10:33:25AM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Sounds pretty much OK to me.  Thanks!

The main thing I have found annoying in the patch was the term
"tranche ID", so I have reworded that to use tranche_id to match with
the surroundings and the routines of lwlock.h.  LWLockInitialize()
should also be mentioned, as it is as important as the two others.

The result has been applied as fe705ef6fc1d.
--
Michael

Attachment