Re: Pgbouncer issue - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Pgbouncer issue
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Bradford Boyle
> Hello,
>
> I have pushed a commit to s.d.o [1] to update the Debian packaging for
> pgbouncer 1.20.1.

Thanks, and also thanks for updating pgbackrest.

> permits. It looks like lintian is failing for an error on lsb-base (>=
> 3.1) but this error was also generated for the 1.20.0 release so I
> haven't fixed this. It looks like this constraint has been in place in
> since 2008 -- should I update this to just be lsb-base? As two points of
> reference, lsb-base in Ubuntu 18.04 is >= 9 and in Debian oldstable it
> is >= 11. I'd assume that all currently supported dists would satisfy
> lsb-base >= 3.1.

I had seen it when I uploaded .0, but didn't do anything about it
since there were enough other things to take care about with the PG16
transition.

We can just drop it in the next upload, it depends on sysvinit-utils
now which is essential.

Christoph