Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Daniel Westermann (DWE)
Subject Re: Changing "Hot Standby" to "hot standby"
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Michael,

>On Wed, Mar 09, 2022 at 07:45:32AM +0000, Daniel Westermann (DWE) wrote:
>> Thanks for having a look. Done that way.

>Hmm.  Outside the title that had better use upper-case characters for
>the first letter of each word, I can see references to the pattern you
>are trying to eliminate in amcheck.sgml (1), config.sgml (3),
>protocol.sgml (3) and mvcc.sgml (1).  Shouldn't you refresh these as
>well if the point is to make the full set of docs consistent?

>As of the full tree, I can see that:
>
>$ git grep "hot standby" | wc -l
>259

>$ git grep "Hot Standby" | wc -l
>73

>So there is a trend for one of the two.

Thanks for looking at it. Yes, I am aware there are other places which would need to be changed and I think I mentioned
thatin an earlier Email. Are you suggesting to change all at once? I wanted to start with the documentation and then
continuewith the other places.

Regards
Daniel