Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: PG 16 draft release notes ready
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 04:49:47PM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I have completed the first draft of the PG 16 release notes.  You can
> see the output here:
>
>     https://momjian.us/pgsql_docs/release-16.html
>
> I will adjust it to the feedback I receive;  that URL will quickly show
> all updates.

Sawada-san has mentioned on twitter that fdd8937 is not mentioned in
the release notes, and it seems to me that he is right.  This is
described as a bug in the commit log, but it did not get backpatched
because of the lack of complaints.  Also, because we've removed
support for anything older than Windows 10 in PG16, this change very
easy to do.
--
Michael

Attachment