Re: BUG #17962: postgresql 11 hangs on poly_contain with specific data - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #17962: postgresql 11 hangs on poly_contain with specific data
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Jun 06, 2023 at 01:39:06PM +0300, Nikolay Shaplov wrote:
> Hope somebody will apply the fix to the proper branch :-)

Is that a side effect of 6bf0bc8 and 764a554?  Hmm, I am not sure to
see how this refactoring is influencing the result here.

Anyway, I am not really convinced that we need to do anything here,
either, knowing that v12 is able to fail early without relying on
check_stack_depth(), and that v11 will be EOL'd in a couple of
months.
--
Michael

Attachment