Re: Minor documentation fixes - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Minor documentation fixes
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 03:58:10PM +0300, Elena Indrupskaya wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> My colleagues from the Postgres Pro documentation team and I noticed a few
> minor inconsistencies in recently updated sections of the PostgreSQL 15
> documentation. The attached patch fixes them.
>
> Two contributor names in the Release Notes are changed to match the names of
> commit authors with those in the Acknowledgements list.

Wow, you and Peter Eisentraut did better job of researching these two
author names than I did.  I also applied the diff that removed the
comma, but the skipped the one that removed the "that" since I was told
not to use "that" when it isn't needed.

Thanks.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson