Re: pg_create_logical_replication_slot argument incongruency - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pg_create_logical_replication_slot argument incongruency
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Sep 19, 2022 at 07:02:16PM +0200, Florin Irion wrote:
> This was introduced in commit 19890a06.
>
> IMHO we should use the documented argument name `two_phase` and change the
> function to accept it.
>
> What do you think?

19890a0 is included in REL_14_STABLE, and changing an argument name is
not acceptable in a stable branch as it would imply a catversion
bump.  Let's change the docs so as we document the parameter as
"twophase", instead.
--
Michael

Attachment