Re: Availability of postgis point releases? - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-debian

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: Availability of postgis point releases?
Date
List pgsql-pkg-debian
Re: Alobar Bandaloop
> I'm wondering if anyone knows if/when the latest point releases of the
> postgis package (specifically 2.5.8) will be packaged and available at
> apt.postgresql.org? Also, I tried to track down the info/packaging policy
> but I couldn't find anything. Is there somewhere I can find that info to
> save pestering folks on the email list?

The latest latest point release is 3.2.3 which I just pushed out.

We don't package the older postgis major releases, the combinatorial
explosion Debian/Ubuntu releases * 4 architectures * PG 10/11/12/13/14
is already big enough.

Christoph