Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Avoid erroring out when unable to remove or parse logical rewrite files to save checkpoint work
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Aug 28, 2022 at 02:52:43PM -0700, Nathan Bossart wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 27, 2022 at 02:06:32PM +0530, Bharath Rupireddy wrote:
>> PSA v17 patch with reorderbuffer.c changes reverted.
>
> LGTM

Yeah, what you have here looks pretty fine to me, so this is IMO
committable.  Let's wait a bit to see if there are any objections from
the others, in case.
--
Michael

Attachment