Re: Regarding availability of 32bit client drivers for postgresql 13/14 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: Regarding availability of 32bit client drivers for postgresql 13/14
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 03:43:55AM +0000, Aravind Phaneendra wrote:
> Based on the above requirements and details, we have few questions which
> require your support.
>
>  1. Can we get 32bit client binaries/libraries for postgresql 14 ?
>  2. We also found that the libraries can be built by using the postgresql 14
>     source. Is it possible to build the 32bit client binaries/libraries from
>     the source available ?
>  3. Is there an official support for 32bit client libraries/binaries built out
>     of source for customers ?
>  4. Can the postgresql 10.12.1 client work with Postgresql 14 server ? Do you
>     still support postgresql 10.12.1 client ?

The community produces the source code, and third parties like Debian,
Red Hat, EDB, and our own packagers build the binaries you are asking
about.  I think you need to contact wherever you are getting your
binaries and ask them about 32-bit support.  You can certainly build
32-bit binaries yourself if you wish.

  Indecision is a decision.  Inaction is an action.  Mark Batterson