Re: postgis for beta releases - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Christoph Berg
Subject Re: postgis for beta releases
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Re: Regina Obe
> Devrim and Christian  if you need a  tagged PostGIS package, I can push out
> a PostGIS 3.3.0alpha1 release after I get PostGIS PSC agreement on it.
> PostGIS 3.2 will not work with PostgreSQL 15.

Yes that would be helpful.

The current version fails with

lwgeom_out_geojson.c:38:9: error: redeclaration of enumerator ‘JSONTYPE_NULL’
   38 |         JSONTYPE_NULL,                          /* null, so we didn't bother to identify */
In file included from lwgeom_out_geojson.c:21:
/usr/include/postgresql/15/server/utils/json.h:21:9: note: previous definition of ‘JSONTYPE_NULL’ with type ‘enum
<anonymous>’
   21 |         JSONTYPE_NULL,                          /* null, so we didn't bother to identify */

Christoph