Re: pgsql: Add TAP test for archive_cleanup_command and recovery_end_comman - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add TAP test for archive_cleanup_command and recovery_end_comman
Date
Re: pgsql: Add TAP test for archive_cleanup_command and recovery_end_comman  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Apr 17, 2022 at 10:56:08AM -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> I don't really think it's Cluster.pm's business to deal with that. It
> takes an install path as given either explicitly or implicitly.
>
> It shouldn't be too hard to get Makefile.global to install valgrind
> wrappers into the tmp_install/bin directory.

Or what gets used in just a wrapper of the contents of bin/ that get
enforced to be first in PATH?
--
Michael

Attachment