Re: Assert in pageinspect with NULL pages - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: Assert in pageinspect with NULL pages
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at 12:27:24PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Makes sense.  Fine by me to stick an extra "btree" here.

I have been able to look at that again today (earlier than expected),
and except for one incorrect thing in the GIN tests where we were not
testing the correct pattern, the rest was correct.  So applied and
backpatched.  The buildfarm is not complaining based on the first
reports.
--
Michael

Attachment