Re: add free space map link in pg_freespacemap page - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: add free space map link in pg_freespacemap page
Date
List pgsql-docs
On Tue, Mar 08, 2022 at 09:31:49AM +0900, Dong Wook Lee wrote:
> I don't know about it, so should I use <acronym> at FSM for all the
> acronyms in the section dedicated to acronyms?

Yes, I would do that on consistency grounds.  Your idea to add a link
to the section describing what a FSM is from pgfreespacemap.sgml is
also a good one.

While looking around, I have also noticed some inconsistencies within
the contents of pageinspect and all that leads me to the patch
attached.  Does that look fine to you?
--
Michael

Attachment