Re: Time to drop plpython2? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mark Wong
Subject Re: Time to drop plpython2?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 07:59:01AM -0800, Mark Wong wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 22, 2022 at 08:50:07PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> > Mark Wong <markwkm@postgresql.org> writes:
> > > Take 3. :)
> >
> > > I've upgraded everyone to the v14 buildfarm scripts and made sure the
> > > --test passed on HEAD on each one.  So I hopefully didn't miss any
> > > (other than the one EOL OpenSUSE version that I will plan on upgrading.)
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > However ... it seems like most of your animals haven't run at all
> > in the last couple of days.  Did you maybe forget to re-enable
> > their cron jobs after messing with them, or something like that?
>
> Uh oh, more user error.  I tested run_build but run_branches wasn't
> happy.  I'll start working through that...

I think I have most of them operational again.  I see some animals are
still failing on some branches, but still better overall?

I discovered that clang for gadwall and pintail got purged when I
removed python2, so I disabled those two animals.

Regards,
Mark